Our company strives to maintain and improve every phase of our business and satisfy needs of our customers. All products at our site are available to be shipped - that means we have them in stock and can ship them to you within 3-5 business days after payment clearance.
Loprox Cream 1% 30 gm tube
|Name||Quantity||Price Each||Total Price||Save|
|Loprox Cream 1% 30 gm tube||1 pills||$30.00 USD||$30.00 USD|
|Loprox Cream 1% 30 gm tube||2 tubes||$27.50 USD|| $55.00 USD |
+ Bonus - 3 pills
|Loprox Cream 1% 30 gm tube||3 tubes||$21.67 USD|| $65.01 USD |
+ Bonus - 6 pills
|Loprox Cream 1% 30 gm tube||4 tubes||$18.75 USD|| $75.00 USD |
+ Bonus - 6 pills
|Loprox Cream 1% 30 gm tube||5 tubes||$17.00 USD|| $85.00 USD |
+ Bonus - 6 pills
- Product overview
Treating fungal and yeast infections of the skin, including athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
Loprox Cream is an antifungal. It works by killing or slowing the growth of sensitive fungi.
Do NOT use Loprox Cream if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Loprox Cream
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Loprox Cream:
Some medical conditions may interact with Loprox Cream. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Loprox Cream. However, no specific interactions with Loprox Cream are known at this time.
Ask your health care provider if Loprox Cream may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Loprox Cream:
Use Loprox Cream as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Clean the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly. Apply enough medicine to cover the affected area. Rub in gently. Do not cover unless directed by your doctor. Wash your hands immediately after using the medicine, unless your hands are part of the treated area.
- To clear up your infection completely, use Loprox Cream for the full course of treatment. Keep using it even if your symptoms improve.
- If you miss a dose of Loprox Cream, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Loprox Cream.
Important safety information:
- Loprox Cream is for external use only. Do not get Loprox Cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth. Do not get it in your vagina. If you get it in any of these areas, rinse right away with cool tap water.
- Do not wrap or otherwise cover the treated area with bandages or wear tight-fitting clothing unless specifically directed by your doctor.
- If your symptoms do not get better within 4 weeks or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Do not use Loprox Cream for other skin conditions at a later time.
- Talk with your doctor before you use any other medicines or cleansers on your skin.
- Be sure to use Loprox Cream for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The fungus could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Loprox Cream should be used with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 10 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Loprox Cream while you are pregnant. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Loprox Cream, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.