Our company strives to maintain and improve every phase of our business and satisfy needs of our customers. All products at our site are available to be shipped - that means we have them in stock and can ship them to you within 3-5 business days after payment clearance.
Phoslo 667 mg
|Name||Quantity||Price Each||Total Price||Save|
|Phoslo 667 mg||30 pills||$1.46 USD||$43.80 USD|
|Phoslo 667 mg||60 pills||$0.89 USD|| $53.40 USD |
+ Bonus - 3 pills
|Phoslo 667 mg||90 pills||$0.70 USD|| $63.00 USD |
+ Bonus - 6 pills
|Phoslo 667 mg||120 pills||$0.60 USD|| $72.00 USD |
+ Bonus - 6 pills
|Phoslo 667 mg||180 pills||$0.55 USD|| $99.00 USD |
+ Bonus - 6 pills
|Phoslo 667 mg||360 pills||$0.51 USD|| $183.60 USD |
+ Bonus - 12 pills
- Product overview
PhosLo is used for:
Reducing phosphate levels in late-stage kidney failure.
PhosLo is a phosphate binder. It works by preventing phosphate in the stomach and intestines from being absorbed into the body.
Do NOT use PhosLo if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in PhosLo
- you have high blood calcium levels (hypercalcemia)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using PhosLo:
Some medical conditions may interact with PhosLo. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have low phosphate levels
- if you are taking medicine for seizures or irregular heartbeat
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with PhosLo. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Digoxin because the risk of side effects, such as irregular heartbeat, may be increased
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if PhosLo may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use PhosLo:
Use PhosLo as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take PhosLo with meals.
- Do not take PhosLo at the same time as a bisphosphonate (eg, alendronate), eltrombopag, estramustine, a quinolone (eg, ciprofloxacin), a tetracycline (eg, doxycycline), or a thyroid hormone (eg, levothyroxine). Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how to separate these medicines from your dose of PhosLo.
- If you miss a dose of PhosLo, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use PhosLo.
Important safety information:
- Be sure to follow the diet plan prescribed by your health care provider.
- Do not take any other medicines containing calcium (eg, calcium supplements, certain antacids, multivitamins containing calcium) while you are taking PhosLo.
- Lab tests, including calcium and blood phosphate levels, may be performed while you take PhosLo. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use PhosLo with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of taking PhosLo while you are pregnant. PhosLo is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are taking PhosLo, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.