Our company strives to maintain and improve every phase of our business and satisfy needs of our customers. All products at our site are available to be shipped - that means we have them in stock and can ship them to you within 3-5 business days after payment clearance.
Pirfenex 200 mg
|Name||Quantity||Price Each||Total Price||Save|
|Pirfenex 200 mg||10 pills||$1.65 USD||$16.50 USD|
|Pirfenex 200 mg||20 pills||$1.65 USD|| $33.00 USD |
+ Bonus - 3 pills
|Pirfenex 200 mg||30 pills||$1.65 USD|| $49.50 USD |
+ Bonus - 3 pills
|Pirfenex 200 mg||40 pills||$1.65 USD|| $66.00 USD |
+ Bonus - 6 pills
- Product overview
Pirfenex (Pirfenidone) is an anti-fibrotic medicine indicated for the treatment of the lung disease IPF (idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis). It is believed to work by decreasing fibroblast growth and slowing down disease progression. IPF is a progressive disease in which the formation of scar tissue occurs in the lungs. This scar tissue gets thicker as the disease progresses, which causes stiff lungs. As a result of this, lung function is reduced and it is more difficult for oxygen to get from the lungs to the blood and vital organs. Breathing difficulties could also occur. This medicine may affect TGF (transmforming growth factor) and TNF (tumor necrosis factor) production, which can result in reduced inflammation and disruption of fibrosis. Although treatment will not cure the condition, it is used to help slow down the advancement of the disease.
Pirfenex (Pirfenidone) comes in the form of 200mg strength tablets for oral administration. Patients are often told to take the medicine alongside food, so as to reduce the occurrence of vertigo or sickness. Physicians may direct patients to take it 3 times per day, however changes to the dosage schedule may be ordered by the physician, especially during the first 15 days after treatment commences. Regular medical appointments will be required so that your physician can monitor your progress and to ensure that it is not causing any harmful side effects to the liver. Make sure that you attend every scheduled check-up, and ensure that you comply with all instructions provided by the physician.
Treatment of IPF or any other conditions with Pirfenex (Pirfenidone) may cause side effects. Report all reactions to your physician. Possible side effects include:
- Weight loss
- Decrease in appetite
- Vertigo and headaches
- Soreness occurring in the joints
- Skin which is sensitive to sunburn
Immediately consult your physician or attend the hospital straight away if you suffer from continued vomiting, dark discoloration of urine, persistent pain in the stomach, a burning sensation occurring in the throat, bruising or any other severe adverse events which have not been referenced here.
Pirfenex (Pirfenidone) could trigger elevated liver enzymes, which may lead to liver problems. A reduction of the dosage may be temporarily ordered by your physician if this occurrs.
Photosensitivity affecting the skin has been known to occur in patients who take this medicine. Therefore, precautions should be taken to protect the skin and unnecessary sun exposure should be avoided, along with tanning lamps.
1. If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
2. Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
3. This medication should only be used as instructed and prescribed by your physician or pharmacist. Do not alter your dosage unless specifically instructed to do so by either of the above.
4. Dosage and usage often depends on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient’s medical history and current health condition.
5. Before you begin using this medication, ensure your physician is aware of the following:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any allergies.
- If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- If you are using any other drugs or medication.
- If you are using any vitamins or supplements.