Our company strives to maintain and improve every phase of our business and satisfy needs of our customers. All products at our site are available to be shipped - that means we have them in stock and can ship them to you within 3-5 business days after payment clearance.
Prothiaden 75 mg
|Name||Quantity||Price Each||Total Price||Save|
|Prothiaden 75 mg||28 pills||$0.64 USD||$17.92 USD|
|Prothiaden 75 mg||56 pills||$0.58 USD|| $32.48 USD |
+ Bonus - 3 pills
|Prothiaden 75 mg||84 pills||$0.48 USD|| $40.32 USD |
+ Bonus - 3 pills
|Prothiaden 75 mg||112 pills||$0.48 USD|| $53.76 USD |
+ Bonus - 3 pills
- Product overview
Prothiaden (Dothiepin) (often called Dosulepin) is indicated for depression and it also exhibits anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties. The active ingredient contained in these tablets is classified as a tricylic antidepressant, and its mode of action is targeting the numerous neurotransmitters in the brain, in particular norepinephrine and serotonin. By preventing their reabsorption, it helps to lengthen their beneficial effects on the mood, and this may improve depression symptoms. Researchers have also studied this medicine and its potential for treating neuropathic pain.
Prothiaden (Dothiepin) is provided as 25mg strength tablets for oral administration. The exact dosage needed to effectively treat depression can vary depending on various factors (including how serious the symptoms are), and in all cases the dosage will need to be individualized by the physician in charge of treatment. Adults may be told to begin with a low dosage, which may then be increased on the order of the physician. Never exceed the maximum dosage, as this could lead to serious symptoms.
Patients have been told by their physician to undergo treatment with Prothiaden (Dothiepin) should note that side effects are possible. Report all reactions to your physician. Possible reactions may include:
- Strange taste
- Dryness in the mouth
- Slight blurring of eyesight
Other adverse events may include sleep problems, perspiration, sexual function problems as well as reactions that have not been referenced here. If any serious side effects occur, it will be necessary to get medical help straight away.
If treatment is suddenly stopped, Prothiaden (Dothiepin) can cause withdrawal symptoms which may include perspiration and sleep problems. To help you avoid this, gradual and planned decreases in the dosage schedule may be ordered by your physician, before complete cessation.
It is necessary to note that patients with anxiety disorders or depression may be at risk of suicidal thoughts, and in rare cases, anti-depressants could trigger suicidal thoughts. Ensure that you notify your physician immediately if this happens.
1. If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
2. Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
3. This medication should only be used as instructed and prescribed by your physician or pharmacist. Do not alter your dosage unless specifically instructed to do so by either of the above.
4. Dosage and usage often depends on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient’s medical history and current health condition.
5. Before you begin using this medication, ensure your physician is aware of the following:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any allergies.
- If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- If you are using any other drugs or medication.
- If you are using any vitamins or supplements.